The Jacobs Consultancy Petroleum, Chemicals & Energy Practice provides expert consulting services to the global refining, chemical, petrochemical, oil and gas, biofuels, and energy industries. We offer a broad range of management, economic, marketing, and technical services and applications. We provide services from our offices in Beijing, Calgary, Chicago, Houston, Leiden, London, and Shanghai.
Our strong process and technical capabilities:
- Cover all refining/upgrading and petrochemical technologies
- Cover all conventional power production technologies
- Include a broad range of emerging and renewable fuels technologies
- Are supported by in-house experts and advanced modeling tools
Our consultants and staff members typically have:
- Advanced engineering and financial/business backgrounds
- Real-world experience
- Expertise in multiple disciplines
- More than 25 years of professional experience
We have done extensive studies covering all major global regions in the world.
Click on the links below to view maps showing the relative work experience.
Additionally, Jacobs Consultancy’s Petroleum, Chemicals & Energy Practice offers to clients subscription studies related to crude oil and refined products, petrochemicals, petroleum coke, and other energy sources and products. These studies are published through a subscription service on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis. We also provide software applications to assist our clients in filing EPA-mandated reports for gasoline and diesel requirements.
Learn more about our: